Sword Saint Story: Starting from Zero Attack Power ~After being abandoned by my childhood friend, the princess, I enrolls in a magic school and ends up making a contract with the Demon Lord~ Volume 1 Afterword
Afterword
Thank you for reading The Sword Saint’s Story: Starting from Zero Attack Power. To the readers who’ve followed me from The Goddess with Zero Believers, thank you as always.
This work is a story about students attending Lykeion Magic Academy while challenging the Last Dungeon, the Tower of Babel. I wanted to write both a dungeon exploration story and a school life story, so I combined them into this indulgent set. The protagonist, Eugene, is a boy who once gave up on the path of the sword. It’s a tale of his growth as he learns from the various people he meets at the academy, far from his homeland.
The heroines include a “reincarnated girl from another world” and a “Demon Lord who once ruled the continent and is also a fallen angel”—characters with a bit of a twist. By the way, my favorite character is Headmaster Uther. He has many hidden settings and is a fun character to write.
Lastly, I’d like to thank kodamazon for the wonderful illustrations. To my editor S, who’s been with me since Zero Believers, thank you once again.
And to the readers who’ve read this far, I hope you’ll continue to support The Sword Saint’s Story: Starting from Zero Attack Power.
——.
T/N: Credit Kaori Translations for providing the raws for this series.
Volume 2 translations should begin soon!
---
Great, thanks!
ReplyDelete