The Magician Who Was Constantly Called Incompetent Is Actually the Strongest in the World, but Was Imprisoned and Didn’t Realize It Volume 2 Afterword

Ren
Afterword

Thank you for picking up Didn’t Realize 2! I hope you enjoyed it—perhaps some of you even felt a new wave of chuunibyou awakening within? Nothing brings me greater joy than knowing my readers had fun reading this story.

On a sudden note, I’m thrilled to announce that Didn’t Realize is getting a manga adaptation! For details, please check the official Overlap website or my author Twitter account. If you’re curious or interested, I’d love for you to take a look!

With only a few lines left, allow me to express my gratitude.

To mmu-sama, your breathtaking illustrations speak for themselves, their stunning beauty fueling my chuunibyou spirit. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To my editor Y-sama, the editorial team, proofreaders, designers, and everyone involved in this project, thank you for making the release of Volume 2 possible. I’m truly grateful for your support.

To my dear readers, thank you for picking up and reading this book. Your support means the world to me.

I’ll continue to pour my passion into delivering even more thrilling chuunibyou content, so I hope you’ll keep cheering me on!

Until we meet again, I look forward to that day with anticipation.

With gratitude,  

Houri

——.

T/N (Hein): Thank you for reading this far! Translating this series is truly enjoyable, and that cliffhanger at the end? Wow! I’ll start working on Volume 3 next month. Look forward to the releases!

Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

Post a Comment