Assassins Pride Volume 5 Epilogue Ren Here is the link for volume 5 Epilogue---Toc Epub is completely added in the ToC! Previous Chapter None Previous Chapter Loading... Next Chapter Loading... Next Chapter None Comments tantei1412March 9, 2026 at 2:46 AMI'm on Team Rose now too, damn it! Granted, I'm on every team really, but she just shot up the charts.This is a pretty light-hearted epilogue. I wonder what the next volume will be about?Thanks for the translation!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMarch 9, 2026 at 11:47 PMThis was a silly epilogue for a much less silly volume, but it was fun. I'm ready for people to stop interrupting Melida and Kufa, though. (Although I know that won't happen any time soon) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I'm on Team Rose now too, damn it! Granted, I'm on every team really, but she just shot up the charts.
ReplyDeleteThis is a pretty light-hearted epilogue. I wonder what the next volume will be about?
Thanks for the translation!
This was a silly epilogue for a much less silly volume, but it was fun. I'm ready for people to stop interrupting Melida and Kufa, though. (Although I know that won't happen any time soon)
ReplyDelete