Assassins Pride Volume 6 Chapter 3 Ren Here is the link for volume 6 Chapter 3---Toc Previous Chapter None Previous Chapter Loading... Next Chapter Loading... Next Chapter None Comments AnonymousMarch 23, 2026 at 6:18 PMCan't believe Lacey made the avatarSent me when Kuufa cut the vine out from Serge when he dared insinuate that Melida and his relationship was purely contractual. I can be single but my ship must sail. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytantei1412March 25, 2026 at 12:28 AMCan't believe I actually like Serge and Kufa antics. And the fact that it was Othello that helped was O.OThanks for the translations.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Can't believe Lacey made the avatar
ReplyDeleteSent me when Kuufa cut the vine out from Serge when he dared insinuate that Melida and his relationship was purely contractual. I can be single but my ship must sail.
Can't believe I actually like Serge and Kufa antics. And the fact that it was Othello that helped was O.O
ReplyDeleteThanks for the translations.