Assassins Pride Volume 9 Afterword

Ren

 

Afterword




Thank you very much for reading this far. I am the author, Kei Amagi.

Thanks to the support of all of you, I was able to conclude the second-year arc exactly as I had envisioned. To you, the one currently turning these pages, I offer my heartfelt gratitude... Truly, it's all thanks to everyone's continued support.

And with the release of this ninth volume of Assassin's Pride, it has amazingly been three years since my debut—three years! I've reread my own work countless times, and I can vividly recall the emotions I felt at each moment of writing.

How could I ever forget?

The profound emotion of picking up my own book at a bookstore for the very first time. I remember feeling proud of the somewhat rich texture of the cover, but at the same time, feeling a heavy pressure. After all, there was that radiantly shining gold wraparound band...! Wait, I won the Grand Prize? Really? (← I'm still saying this.)

From here on out, I will continue to question both myself and you.

How did you enjoy this volume?

If there was even a single part—even just a little bit—that you enjoyed, that brings me joy beyond expectation.

Thankfully, this series is still continuing. Starting with the next episode, Melida and the others will enter a new school term! We have developments prepared that will have a slightly different flavor from what came before. Perhaps some facts that have been kept strictly hidden will also come to light...?

If you wish to see that sight, please come and visit us again.

A demonic teacher and a lovely young lady will surely be waiting to welcome you with a smile at any time.


Now then, it's about time for my acknowledgments.

To my illustrator, Nino Ninomoto-sama. Thank you for always providing perfect illustrations despite your busy schedule. To Yoshie Katou-sensei, who is in charge of the manga adaptation. Thanks to your energetic manuscripts, I receive the power to keep writing.

I couldn't be more excited to see life continually breathed into Melida and Kufa.

To the Fantasia Bunko Editorial Department. To the Ultra Jump Editorial Department. And to everyone involved in publishing both the novels and the comics, I offer my repeated thanks. Even after three years, I'm still just a clumsy snail, but I would be truly grateful if you would continue to lend me your strength.

And of course, my gratitude to you for reading this far, and—

I have one more announcement this time.


Has it already been announced on the wraparound band or elsewhere? It probably has, right? Amazingly, Assassin's Pride is getting an anime adaptation! Woo-hoo! Yeahhh!

For all of you who are interested, please wait for further updates with the details. I believe I'll have more to talk about by the time the next volume is released. Next up is finally the milestone 10th volume. Just what kind of lesson will Melida and Kufa unfold this time?

Please look forward to it.

I, too, am incredibly excited to continue weaving out this time with them.


Kei Amagi

ToC

Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

Post a Comment