Hero Sensei: My Students Are Fighting Monsters, Aliens, and Mysterious Organizations volume 3 Afterword

Ren

   Here is the link for the volume 3 Afterword

--




Epub available in ToC!

Afterword


​With yet another stroke of good fortune, I am proud to present to you the third volume of The Peerless Tale of the Hero Sensei. Believe it or not, this volume comes a mere three months after the release of Volume 2—an incredibly rapid publication. I have nothing but gratitude for my illustrator, Takehana Note-sama, and my editor at Overlap, Mr. H. Of course, this continuation was only made possible thanks to all of you who supported the series. I cannot find enough words of appreciation for each and every one of you. Thank you so much.

​Now, our resident Hero-teacher, Mr. Aiba, seems to have grown quite accustomed to wearing two hats at once. In this volume, we find him taking a somewhat more active role. Naturally, he brushes aside any enemies standing in his path with effortless ease, but in exchange for this overwhelming power, it seems he may have traded away some crucial emotional sensitivities (laughs). Well, I suppose that is both his greatest strength and his greatest flaw. I hope you will continue to watch over him with a warm, indulgent eye.

​At any rate, thanks to Mr. Aiba’s efforts, the various issues surrounding the Kukami family have been safely resolved. However, new problems are already beginning to crop up. Whether on Earth, within the Galactic Federation, or in the other world, it seems there is no shortage of work for our Hero. In the next volume, we can look forward to him tackling these challenges and perhaps experiencing some new encounters.

​I pray that we shall meet again in the pages of Volume 4.


—Katsuto Jisa


Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

Post a Comment