The Spirit Master Who is Thought to be Hiding His True Ability is Actually Always Fighting Seriously Volume 1 Epilogue
Epilogue
In a quiet corner on the outskirts of Academy City Galadea, a run-down house stood in isolation.
Inside, three men were gathered, deep in discussion.
"So, the Temporary Contract with the Evil Spirit we sent to Luna's Ruins has been broken, has it?"
The youngest-looking man among them, sporting light brown hair, muttered with a detached expression, crossing his arms behind his head.
"Which means someone actually managed to exorcise that high-ranking Evil Spirit. Impressive. Who did it, Haunted?"
Hearing the query from the man wearing a creepy white mask, the young man, Haunted, shrugged indifferently. "Who knows? I don't. I just heard they were defeated."
To be honest, Haunted didn't really care. He was mildly curious, but to any capable fighter, defeating an Evil Spirit of that level wasn't exactly an impossible task.
"......"
The masked man felt his irritation rise at Haunted's casual attitude, but before he could snap, the third man—a dark-skinned bald man—pulled out a photograph and placed it on the table.
"Roak Areas. A second-year student at Yutrea Academy."
"Wait, a student did that?!" Haunted gasped, his eyes widening.
He had never imagined that a mere student could have defeated that Evil Spirit.
On top of that...
"And Yutrea Academy is exactly where I'm heading next! Here, let me see that photo!"
His indifference vanished in an instant. Brimming with curiosity, Haunted grabbed Roak's photo off the table.
"Heh... So this is the kid..."
"That boy is considered a highly dangerous individual within the academy," the bald man noted.
"Oh? How so?"
"Apparently, he has never summoned a contracted spirit in combat, and no one knows the true extent of his abilities. He may require even more caution than Princess Misha."
"Are you serious?! Man, this guy is incredibly interesting!!" Haunted grinned.
A boy who had never once summoned his contracted spirit had somehow exorcised a high-ranking Evil Spirit.
This changed everything. Haunted's curiosity regarding Roak Areas instantly soared to its absolute peak.
"Perfect. I think I'll play around with him a bit while carrying out my mission."
"I can turn a blind eye to a little mischief, but if your playing around compromises the mission, I will personally slit your throat," the masked man warned coldly.
Haunted, who had been grinning in excitement, knew his masked colleague wasn't joking. Having worked together for a long time, Haunted knew the man was entirely capable of carrying out the threat if he actually messed up.
"Relax, relax. I won't screw up," Haunted smirked, his lips curling into a wicked grin. "That true power he's hiding... I'll be the one to drag it out of him."
Having barely survived his first Rank Battle, an entirely new storm was already closing in on Roak.
Epub is available in the ToC!

Comments
Post a Comment