Hero Sensei: My Students Are Fighting Monsters, Aliens, and Mysterious Organizations volume 4 Afterword

Ren

 

​Afterword

​


Thanks to everyone's incredible support, I am thrilled to bring you Volume 4 of The Peerless Tale of the Hero Sensei Returned from Another World. What's more, following Volume 3, this is another ultra-fast publication with only a two-month gap! I want to express my deepest gratitude to my illustrator, Takehana Note-sama, my Overlap editor, H-san, and above all, to all of you who have supported this series. Thank you so much.

​Now, our constantly in-demand Hero Sensei, Aiba Hashiru, has been bouncing around more than ever this time, from the far reaches of outer space all the way back to the Other World. Of course, no matter where he goes, the fact that he solves everything with his overpowered Hero abilities remains unchanged, so you can read on with peace of mind. The interactions with the heroines are also more intense than ever, and I suppose the faint ripples of rom-com vibes drifting through the story are a major highlight as well.

​Though he has acquired some excessively powerful new abilities (and heroines), Hashiru remains entirely uninterested in wealth or fame. However, his nature of tackling troublesome matters head-on hasn't changed either. Since there are signs of something brewing in the Other World, he'll likely be running around trying to resolve it in the next volume.

​I pray that I will be able to see you all again in Volume 5.


Katsuto Jisa. 


Toc

Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

Post a Comment