0% read
I’m an Introvert Who Became the Body Double for the Unrivaled Sword Saint, But the World’s Strongest Seven Swords Prefer Me Anyway volume 1 illustrations
Search This Blog
- October 202614
- September 202658
- August 202675
- July 202669
- June 202667
- May 202692
- April 202680
- March 2026111
- February 2026102
- January 2026127
- December 2025231
- November 2025227
- October 2025193
- September 2025191
- August 2025275
- July 202589
- June 202594
- May 2025102
- April 2025204
- March 2025113
- February 2025103
- January 202557
- December 202437
Labels
- [WN] Exiled Alchemist’s Frontier Life
- [WN] maid
- 7th Prince
- A Former Teacher Reincarnated in Another World Saves a Crumbling Magic Academy as a Temporary Instructor
- A mob character reincarnated with skills is pursued by a beautiful final boss
- A Simple Soldier
- Assassin
- Assassin pride
- Bad End Heroine
- Banished hero
- Because I Am Freedom! Magus Engineer Feya Challenges Ancient Civilizations
- Bride stolen
- Brother
- Cold-prince
- Don't speak
- Exiled to the Graveyard of Past Heroes: Resurrecting Them All Created a Heroic Nation
- God Destroyer
- God's eyes
- Granted the Reincarnation Gift of ‘Infinite Regeneration
- Hero Sensei My Students Are Fighting Monsters Aliens and Mysterious Organizations~
- Hero Sensei: My Students Are Fighting Monsters Aliens and Mysterious Organizations~
- I Was Respected by a Beautiful Girl When I Enjoyed My Otherworldly Life With Sexual Harassment
- I Who Command a Thousand Swords Am the Strongest in the World
- I who was supposed to be living an ordinary life one day stood up to two arrogant queen-like classmates and for some reason ended up becoming their fiancé
- I'll throw it all away and become an adventurer〜
- I’m an Introvert Who Became the Body Double for the Unrivaled Sword Saint but the World’s Strongest Seven Swords Prefer Me Anyway
- Ice Princess
- Ice Princess spin-off
- idol
- Immortal Detective
- Immortal witch
- inferior
- Infinite level up
- InfiniteRegeneration
- Invincible Wizard
- It Turns Out My Childhood Friend is Surprisingly Down if You Just Ask
- Jack of all trades
- Jack WN
- Kutabire Salaryma
- Kutabire Salaryman
- Lazy Reincarnation
- LN
- LV999 Villager
- Married teacher
- mastermind
- Million Crown
- My Childhood Friend Who Always Thought She’d Lose Was Already Winning~ And After I Got Close to a Transfer Student My Childhood Friend Who Seemed Untouchable Started Seducing Me~
- My Crush’s Little Sister
- My knight
- Noble Reincarnation: Gaining the Strongest Power from a Privileged Birth
- Omiai
- Ordinary Reincarnation
- popular idol
- Rakudai
- Repeat Vice
- Returning to the Pre-Calamity World to Dominate
- Ruthless Villainous
- Sakura
- Sakura-Colored Strange Girl~I Thought I Reincarnated as a Slum Orphan But I'm a Duke's Daughter and a Villainess I'll Survive Using Store Summoning!~
- Something as simple as reincarnation can't fill the hole in my heart
- Strongest
- strongest magician
- The Alchemists of Intertwined Fingers: The girl who dies if we let go and the boy who can't use alchemy
- The Corrupt Lord Who Got a Do-Over Doesn't Repent!
- The Curse-Eating Magic Swordsman: I Was Exiled with a Nation’s Calamity but Revenge Is Boring—I’ll Just Become the Strongest Instead
- The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World
- The Marquis's Second Son Runs Away From Home ~Since I have no talent
- The Omniscient and Omnipotent King
- The Ordinary Head of the Family Who Became the Strongest Through Divine Trials
- The Reincarnated Demon King and the Hero Candidate's Academy War: It Seems the Legendary Demon King is Unmatched Even a Thousand Years Later
- The sixth prince
- The Spirit Mage Who is Thought to be Hiding His True Strength is Actually Always Fighting Seriously
- The Spirit Master Who is Thought to be Hiding His True Ability is Actually Always Fighting Seriously
- The Strongest and Laziest Mage of the Royal Academy ~The Trash Noble Who Became a Teacher Was Actually the 'Hero' of the Strongest Magic Order~
- The Strongest Villain Sets Out: Reincarnated into a Merit-Based Clan I Become the World’s Strongest Swordsman
- The Tale of A Man Who Believed That His Reincarnation Had Granted Him A Japanese Sword And The Greatest Battle Sense
- The Villainous Aristocrat Dominates with Humility and Honesty ~Using Original Knowledge and the Unique Magic <Void> to Avoid the Ruin End~
- The Villainous Lady Doesn't Speak
- The White Commoner Mage
- There Are No Gals Who Won't Fall for an Otaku!
- Toxic Classmate
- Trick or delete
- Tutorial Begins
- two beautiful girls
- Wise Man
- Wizard's Last Card
- WN
- Zero Attack

Comments
Post a Comment