The Spirit Master Who is Thought to be Hiding His True Ability is Actually Always Fighting Seriously Volume 2 Afterword
Afterword
Hello, I'm the author, Arasam.
Thank you very much for picking up this work.
Thanks to everyone's support, I was able to safely publish this second volume.
The contents of this volume differ greatly from the web version, most notably the enemy character Haunted's contracted spirit, Vlad, who appears in a humanoid form instead of just as a sword.
I'm not certain if this was a good change or not, but I hope you enjoyed reading it.
From here on, I'd like to express my gratitude.
To the illustrator, Katana Kanata-san, thank you for drawing such wonderful illustrations once again. I have nothing but gratitude for turning my vague ideas into such beautiful artwork.
To my editor in charge, H-san. Thank you for your advice, adjusting the deadlines, and sharing your opinions on the content.
And to all the readers, thank you so much for purchasing this book. It's unclear how far I'll be able to continue this story, but I intend to do my absolute best.
Now then, I will take my leave, sincerely hoping to meet you all again in the next volume.

Comments
Post a Comment