Sword Saint Story: Starting from Zero Attack Power ~After being abandoned by my childhood friend, the princess, I enrolls in a magic school and ends up making a contract with the Demon Lord~ Volume 1 Epilogue

Ren

 Epilogue: Meeting the Demon Lord, Part 2

◇ Eugene’s Perspective ◇

“So, you came to the academy after getting dumped by your childhood friend? That’s rough, kid~,” said Demon King Erynnis, tugging open the neckline of her dress slightly as she chugged wine straight from the bottle.

It was her fifth one. The glimpse of her pale thigh through the slit of her skirt was strikingly alluring.

Before her lay a lavish spread—thick steaks, ham, and other decadent dishes.

I’d entered the Seventh Sealed Prison with a gift from the Headmaster, but Erynnis had snapped, “Kid! Bread and wine aren’t nearly enough!!” So, I’d been forced to make several trips back and forth to the cell.

“Come on, drink up! You’re not gonna refuse the wine I offered, are you!?” she urged.

“Th-Thank you, I’ll have some.”

As an imperial citizen, I’m of drinking age, so it’s not an issue.

Still, I never imagined my first drinking buddy would be a Demon King…

I took a swig from the wine glass, and a warmth spread down my throat.

“Whoa, you can handle it! Come on, keep going!” Erynnis cheered, pouring more wine with a glug glug. She was in high spirits.

If my mission was to keep the Demon King in a good mood, I’d say it’s a success.

The only question is… when will I be free?

This banquet with the Demon King shows no sign of ending anytime soon.

My thoughts drifted to a conversation I’d had with my father long ago.

“Eugene, I’ve got a meeting with the imperial bigwigs tonight, so I’ll be late. What a hassle.”

“Do you have to go?”

“It’s part of being an adult—networking. You’ll understand someday, Eugene.”

“Huh. Sounds tough, being an adult.”

Back then, I didn’t quite get it. It sounded like a pain, but I also vaguely envied those adult obligations.

“By the way, you’re something else,” Erynnis said, interrupting my thoughts. “Most people would pass out from my miasma or get sick just being this close to me, but… you’re totally fine?”

“The Headmaster mentioned it, but I don’t feel anything. Maybe because I can use Barrier Magic?”

“Hmm~.”

Demon King Erynnis eyed me curiously, her gaze roaming over me. Then, not content with just looking, she started patting my hair and cheeks. Her hands were soft and warm.

After a while of fussing over me, she seemed satisfied and returned to casual chatter.

“So~ what’s the deal? You haven’t kept in touch with that childhood friend? Spill it all—big sister’s listening. Come on, out with it!” she teased, grinning mischievously.

Yeah, this is definitely a hassle.

“Before I left the academy, she said we should keep our distance. Haven’t seen her since. No letters either… She’s probably forgotten all about me…” I admitted.

Talking about Airi out loud dragged my mood down again.

I’d hoped coming to an academy far from the empire would distract me, but it seems I’m not over it yet.

“Aww, how cute. Look at that sad face… Here, let big sister cheer you up☆,” Erynnis cooed.

“Wha—hold on!”

Before I could react, Demon King Erynnis pulled me close, burying my face in her chest.

Her skin was unbelievably smooth and soft.

“Hehe… Cute little boy. It’s okay to cry in big sister’s arms,” she purred.

“Um… I’m not a boy. My name’s Eugene,” I managed to say, despite being held tightly and having my head patted.

Being called “boy” felt like I was being treated like a kid, and it irked me.

“I know, I heard you earlier. Eugene… You’ll grow into a fine man someday,” she said, narrowing her eyes with a seductive smile that was terrifyingly captivating.

“Hehe… So, Eugene-kun, not a boy anymore—how much do you know about women? How close were you with that childhood friend of yours?” she asked, her long fingers brushing my cheek and gently pinching my lips.

The gesture sent a jolt through me.

“Nothing… happened,” I mumbled.

Airi and I never did anything romantic.

We were too focused on excelling at the military academy—studying and training day in and day out.

…Looking back, I kind of regret not doing something.

“What? You didn’t even kiss her?” Erynnis blinked, peering into my face with surprise.

“Yeah! Don’t make me say it agai—”

Recalling the past made me snap irritably, but my words were cut off.

(…Huh?)

Before I realized it, Demon King Erynnis had stolen my lips.

Time seemed to freeze as I stood there, stunned.

I was in a daze when she finally pulled away.

Grinning, Erynnis licked her lips and asked, “So, how was your first kiss?”

“W-W-W… What…?” I stammered.

“Oh, such a cute reaction♡ It really was your first, wasn’t it? Let’s do it again☆.”

Her face drew closer. I tried to back away, but in an instant, she grabbed my arm and pinned me down with astonishing speed.

“Uh, um…”

“Don’t worry, just leave it to big sister,” she whispered.

“Leave… what?”

What was she even talking about?

I couldn’t predict her intentions, but I had a feeling something monumental was about to happen. My heart pounded like a drum.

“Hmm… Not bad. You trained at a military academy, huh? This body’s in good shape,” she said approvingly.

“W-Wait, hey!”

Somehow, my jacket buttons had come undone. But pinned down, I couldn’t move.

“Gotten lonely after your childhood friend dumped you, right? I’ll make you forget all about her,” she murmured in my ear.

Her sultry voice sent a shiver down my spine. Then, her lips sealed mine again.

I stopped resisting.

Her fingers glided over my body, teasing with uncanny precision despite this being our first meeting.

“Feel honored. I’ll let you call me Ellie,” she declared.

“…Ellie,” I barely managed to say.

With a rustle, Ellie shed her dress-like garment.

The beauty of her form nearly stole my breath.

Slowly, her body leaned over mine.

“I’ll show you paradise♡.”

In that moment, it’s possible Airi slipped entirely from my mind.

—And so, I ended up giving my first time to Demon Lord Erynnis.


——.

ToC

Extra

T/N: Credit Kaori Translations for providing the raws for this series.

Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

Post a Comment