Immortal Detective, Reidou Momiji Volume 1 Afterword

Ren

 Afterword


Greetings, I am Reishizuku, making my debut as an author with this work.


Thank you so much for picking up Immortal Detective Momiji Reidou.


This novel was written with the ambition of crafting a "hardcore mystery in a light novel style!" I worked diligently to ensure neither element felt half-baked, avoiding a work that might be deemed "not quite a light novel" or "not really a mystery." I hope this story resonates with fans of light novels, mysteries, and entertainment in general.


The narrative is sprinkled with subtle nods to classic mysteries, as well as various novels, manga, films, and dramas. If you revisit the book for a second read, you might enjoy spotting these hidden references. I’d be thrilled if you shared your thoughts on social media, such as Twitter, where I’ll be sure to check them out!


Now, allow me to express my gratitude.


First, to Ms. Ragu Miwano: Thank you for bringing this work to life with your beautiful, charming, delicate, and bold illustrations, brimming with translucent allure. I apologize for always requesting such... voluminous enhancements. The early praise for Momiji’s cuteness is entirely thanks to you, Ms. Miwano. Even as the author, I find her almost too adorable!


To my editor, Ichigo-sama: Your lively exchanges and precise, stylish direction have been invaluable. I deeply respect your expertise.


To the entire GA Bunko editorial team: I am profoundly grateful for selecting this work for the 15th GA Bunko Grand Prize. I’m also delighted that you enjoyed the Sanuki udon I sent more than I expected!


To the proofreaders, designers, and fellow authors who provided supportive comments: A light novel is a collaborative effort, and I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone involved.


And to you, the readers who have picked up this book: Truly, truly, thank you.


For the second volume, I’m working hard to deliver an even more thrilling story, with amplified deductions and action. I sincerely hope for your continued support!


—Reishizuku


Author


Reishizuku  

Nice to meet you, I’m Reishizuku.  

I’m a fan of mysteries in general and Sanuki udon. Lately, Ms. Ragu Miwano’s illustrations of Momiji have been so adorable they brighten my every day. I hope you enjoy the locked-room murder mysteries, deductions, and characters!


Illustrator


Ragu Miwano  

Born in Saga Prefecture.  

Loves reptiles, horror games, and sake.




Comment from Reishizuku-sensei!


Fumi-sensei’s Momiji Reidou!


This is the first time Momiji has been drawn by someone other than Ragu Miwano-sensei, so I was thrilled from the moment I heard about it. The sunset in the background and the soft glow in the foreground create a mystical atmosphere! The intricately detailed eyes sparkle like gemstones—absolutely stunning. The gentle, not-too-cool smile perfectly captures Momiji’s essence, making this an illustration I absolutely adore. The finger near her mouth—could it hint at the impression of a kiss? Momiji is certainly a woman who inspires such thoughts...! Thank you so much, Fumi-sensei!


——.


Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

Post a Comment