Reincarnated as the Mastermind of the Story Volume 3 chapter 5

Ren

 Here's the link for PDF Epub 

Chapter 5

(T/N: For those who are new readers, I used to provide chapters in PDF/EPUB format. However, my friend who handled the EPUB formatting has been quite busy over the past few months. Now that he's free again, the upcoming chapters will be released in this format once more!)

ToC

Chapter 6


Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

  1. Is there any way to provide the web text as well for online reading? There are a lot more steps to read an epub than a web page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can include both versions then

      Delete
  2. Hola, soy un lector de ecuador, y como no se inglés no puedo leer esta novela en epub, me gustaría que publicarlas también en la versión web como antes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment