...when Othello appeared, I was like, 'we're only missing Melida's father and then we'll have every named character so far, bar the White Night Knight dudes' and lo and behold!
Muer's mom is so pretty, and single to boot, lol.
Also, Duke Fergus! I thought he was pretty cool when he dueled with Kufa and let himself lose, and told Melida about her samurai grandma, but his actions this chapter... it seems he relapsed.
Anyway, throwing my hat into the guessing ring. Fergus is going to become unavailable to donate blood to the Cauldron thingy so Melida will have to be the one to give her blood, assuring her dad that she is, in fact, his daughter and they start mending their relationship this volume.
First part made me smirk, hahaha.
ReplyDelete...when Othello appeared, I was like, 'we're only missing Melida's father and then we'll have every named character so far, bar the White Night Knight dudes' and lo and behold!
Muer's mom is so pretty, and single to boot, lol.
Also, Duke Fergus! I thought he was pretty cool when he dueled with Kufa and let himself lose, and told Melida about her samurai grandma, but his actions this chapter... it seems he relapsed.
Anyway, throwing my hat into the guessing ring. Fergus is going to become unavailable to donate blood to the Cauldron thingy so Melida will have to be the one to give her blood, assuring her dad that she is, in fact, his daughter and they start mending their relationship this volume.
Hopefully, anyway.
Thanks for the translation!
Imagine thinking your daughter is that undeserving of love.
ReplyDeleteI like the premise, though. And I'm semi-down for him to flirt with the harem members for information as long as Melida is end game.
But when will we see a conversation between Kufa and his lady about what happened in book 5?