I'm so weak to any time Kufa and Melida show their unwavering trust in each other.
Lowkey wondering if Melida is ever going to manifest Paladin qualities as well as her Samurai ones.
Ngl, I got emotional when Kufa got that map. Having lived for years in the Noght World, he probably felt invisible. Getting that map, seeing that the world of his childhood existed, probably made him feel like he existed, too.
Fergus not getting to see his wife was really sad, but I do think it's interesting that he believed Melida right off the bat.
And Kufa, I think there's only one proper way for Melida to introduce you.
This was a solid end to the book. Thank you so much, translator!
I'm so weak to any time Kufa and Melida show their unwavering trust in each other.
ReplyDeleteLowkey wondering if Melida is ever going to manifest Paladin qualities as well as her Samurai ones.
Ngl, I got emotional when Kufa got that map. Having lived for years in the Noght World, he probably felt invisible. Getting that map, seeing that the world of his childhood existed, probably made him feel like he existed, too.
Fergus not getting to see his wife was really sad, but I do think it's interesting that he believed Melida right off the bat.
And Kufa, I think there's only one proper way for Melida to introduce you.
This was a solid end to the book. Thank you so much, translator!