Assassins Pride Volume 7 Chapter 3

Ren

 Here is the link for volume 7 Chapter 3

---

Toc  

Previous Chapter None
Next Chapter None

Comments

  1. You at least gotta appreciate the consistency of Muer not giving one single care about consent. I wonder if she'll tell Melida that the real goal isn't Sensei, but her friend--involving Sensei is what makes Melida compete seriously.

    Ah yes, I too wear a gas mask when accomplishing science.

    Also if I had a nickel for every time Kufa groped the girls while his vision was compromised because of plot, I'd have... probably seven nickels, which has convinced me that this is Amagi Kei's personal fetish.

    Also I don't believe Kufa doesn't know what Melida's chest feels like at this point. She's usually the target.

    The headmaster twist was a lot of fun.

    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kufa and Melida matsuri date! Kufa and Melida matsuri date!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment