Kufa has a point--if Muer got a boyfriend a lot of everyone's problems would be solved.
As usual, Muer has done a fabulous job at being the worst part of this series, and making it impossible for me to recommend this to non-LN readers
On the other hand, Shenfa's Return (tm) and the reveal of who her first fiance is was very exciting. I hope the author continues to pursue her storyline. Ngl she's my favorite of the female side characters
SURPRISE OTHER OTP CONTENT!!!! I've loved Shenfa since the manga, so I'm so excited to see and root for her again
ReplyDeleteKufa has a point--if Muer got a boyfriend a lot of everyone's problems would be solved.
ReplyDeleteAs usual, Muer has done a fabulous job at being the worst part of this series, and making it impossible for me to recommend this to non-LN readers
On the other hand, Shenfa's Return (tm) and the reveal of who her first fiance is was very exciting. I hope the author continues to pursue her storyline. Ngl she's my favorite of the female side characters